TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
Services (as defined below) rendered by WEEWLE Sales & Services LTD (“WEEWLE.COM”) are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. WEEWLE.COM reserves the to right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, WEEWLE.COM shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, WEEWLE.COM reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of the Service
- The services provided by WEEWLE.COM are made available and is accessible via this website.
- The services currently provided by WEEWLE.COM include but shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”): Activation Code and PC game sales and / or any other service made available by WEEWLE.COM from time to time.
- All activation codes and items sold by WEEWLE covered by the warranty (free replacement guarantee) are assumed to be used on the PC. We will not refund, replace, or exchange an item if it does not work on a Mac.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. WEEWLE.COM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
1.1 Shipping Method:
- Game / Software codes are sent solely via email and our online distribution Autokey, and by buying any game / software code on WEEWLE.COM you agree for WEEWLE to keep the original retail box of the game.
- Physical products are shipped using the conventional post office. Shipping time to European countries takes usualy around 3 – 5 working days. All shipments are insured and are recommended which means we will always recieve a receipt from the post office confirming the proof of postage and delivery.
1.2 Shipping Destinations:
- Game / Software codes are shipped worldwide.
- Physical products are shipped worldwide.
1.3 Shipping costs:
- Game / Software codes are shipped with no extra cost.
- Physical products shipping costs are sent at a flat-rate £2 GBP, or sometimes free, depending on the product. You can see the final cost at the check-out.
- If a shipment is returned with no delivery to our logistic office the customer will have to pay extra for resending the package to any new address assigned by him.
2.1. Products guarantees, returns and refunds:
- Most of the products have 12 months guarantee period in which WEEWLE replaces or refunds any product damage or disfunction caused by the producer of the product.
- If you experience any difficulties with the product you have purchased contact us first with your problem description accompined with screenshots or photos made by a digital camera to give us a clear idea to assess the situation. It might take up to 30 days to process your request since we will have to contact our suppliers.
- Any returned physical goods shipping costs are covered solely by the customer. WEEWLE / WEEWLE Sales & Services LTD is not obliged to cover these costs.
- For game and software codes, once the code has been delivered and used by the customer there is no return or refund of any kind.
- Payments made by Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, LTC, and all other kinds of crypto-currency are non-refundable, except in the form of ‘store credit’ if the order meets the refund eligibility requirements as stated elsewhere in these terms & conditions.
2.2. Your Refund and Cancellation Rights:
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby consent to WEEWLE Sales & Services LTD providing you with your purchased CD Keys as soon as your payment arrives or any such time it deems appropriate, which may be before the end of the cancellation period provided for by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, as amended by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) (Amendment) Regulations 2005, (collectively, the ‘Regulations’) (the cancellation period under the Regulations is normally up to seven working days from the day after the contract was concluded, although this can be extended in some circumstances). In agreeing to this term when collecting the key, you agree to waiver your right to cancel this service and claim a refund as per the Regulations as soon as you have activated the product key you purchased.
3.1 Orders Cancellation
- WEEWLE reserves the right to cancel any incoming order which it might believe to be of suspicous nature (such as unauthorised / fraud payments etc.). Similar paid orders are refunded and the goods are not delivered.
- At our discretion, we can cancel orders for customers only when the key has not yet been collected via our online system. You will be charged a small fee by the payment provider if you request a cancellation from us due to changing your mind or making an error when ordering.
- We cannot cancel orders if you have already received the activation code, as there is no way to re-sell that item.
- We cannot cancel or refund an order, just because you don’t enjoy / like the product. Once you activate the code, it is permanently binded to your account, therefore we cannot refund you if you simply didn’t enjoy the game.
- If you want to cancel a pre-ordered game, the refund will only be processed on the day after the release date of the game.
- Payments made by Paysafecard can only be refunded to Store Credit, which you can use to spend in-store.
- Please note that refunds to your Payment Card, Money Bookers or PayPal incurs a merchant services refund fee of £1. We cover this charge for you only if the failure to complete the order is our fault. – Store credit avoids this charge. – By requesting a refund to your payment account you are agreeing to cover the merchant services fee. (unless the fault for non-completion of the order is ours).
4.1 Other General Conditions
- All prices are charged in GBP. Product prices that are listed on our website in currencies other than GBP are accurate exchange rates to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing, but only serve as an estimate due to exchange rate fluctations. When you purchase the item, you will be charged in GBP regardless.
- WEEWLE.COM reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. WEEWLE.COM shall not be liable to you or any third parties should WEEWLE.COM exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof.
- WEEWLE.COM reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You expressly understand and agree that WEEWLE.COM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall WEEWLE.COM or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- We try our best to deliver all products on time, however; in the unlikely event of a product or service being delivered later than promised, you are entitled to a full refund if you have not already received the item. This does not however entitle you to any form of additional compensation for ‘damages’ or any other reason. You agree that only a full refund would be applicable, without any form of additional compensation or interest.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because WEEWLE.COM have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that WEEWLE.COM is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As such, you also acknowledge and accept that WEEWLE.COM does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that WEEWLE.COM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of WEEWLE.COM and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of WEEWLE.COM or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited.
- The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, the trademark ‘Autokey’, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to WEEWLE.COM or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to WEEWLE.COM and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any WEEWLE.COM customer, WEEWLE.COM employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason.
- The failure of WEEWLE.COM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and WEEWLE.COM and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and WEEWLE Sales & Services LTD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
- We WEEWLE.COM make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for our buyers.
- WEEWLE.COM is committed to providing our buyers with great quality products at affordable prices.
- Product keys are currently delivered via email only. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order. Orders are typically processed within one (1) hour but could take as long as twenty-four (24) hours to deliver. Once your order is complete we will send you a confirmation email with your product key at the email address which you provided on our order form
PLEASE NOTE: Product key come under “DIGITAL PRODUCT” once delivered through email it cannot be return back because it is not a physical product which can be re-sold to other users, so “No Refund” is issued however for our customers we have a refund policy and they are as follow
No Refund in the below cases:
- Buyer placed the wrong order without reading the complete product description and the product key is already been delivered through email.
- Buyer failed to download the software file due to a poor internet connection
- Buyer failed to download & install the software due to lack of technical knowledge.
- Product key fails to activate on buyers computer system. WEEWLE.COM will issue a new product key through email in a giving time period, Buyer has to send Full-screen Screenshot which must include Error Window,
Current date and time and mail it to [email protected]
- Buyers have only 14-days from the date of purchase to inform us regarding product key activation failure, after 14-Days from the date of purchase no new product key will be issued in any circumstances
Refund in the below cases:
- Refund will be issued if WEEWLE.COM fails to deliver the product key through email
- it may take up to 1-2 business days to initiate the refund. Once the refund is processed it will take 2-4 business days depending on the buyers’ bank or service provider to get the refund amount transfer to their payment source
(Credit/Debit Card, Bank Account or Wallet) through which the payment was made