Features unique to ORICO:
1. Heat Dissipation: Built-in Metal cooling vest + Silicone thermal pad, heat dissipation is fast, and the heat dissipation efficiency is 20%-30% higher than that of ordinary SSD enclosures.
PS: SATA 5Gbps Model has not included a cooling vest and thermal pad.
2. With Metal Cap: Prevent the interface from being exposed and damaged, protect the interface, and improve the stability of the structure.
3. Capacity: Supports up to 4TB NVMe SSD.
4. Acceleration Protection: Support UASP, TRIM, and SMART, 70% faster than traditional USB 3.1 read speed, 40% faster write speed, automatically identify errors, and ensure file data security.
5. Tool-free: Slide installation without tools.
A. Use silicone plugs to fix the SSD. Just align the silicone connector to the SSD interface and press it gently to install the SSD. The soft silicone plug protects the SSD mounting hole and avoids abrasion.
B. Connect the hard drive case cover to the hard drive case bayonet, and close the hard drive
case with a gentle push. It’s easy to take out and doesn’t wear out the SSD.